A getaway to medieval cities and charming villages by the beach! Medieval Cities, breathtaking views and excellent cider during this inclusive day tour!
From $320 per person
What to expect during this Normandy tour?
With a native guide from Normandy, discover why many writers and painters have been inspired by this region. From an authentic medieval city, to a picturesque fishing village by the beach, enjoy a relaxing moment outside of Paris!
Admire Normandy’s jewels of medieval architecture, like Rouen cathedral, and Tudor style timber houses. Taste cider and local food in the local shops and see breathtaking landscapes on Normandy’s coasts that will blow you away!
If you’re looking for a relaxing day away from Paris, combining culture, nature and food, this Normandy getaway is for you! Join the tour!
- Pick up at your hotel in Paris
- French breakfast : Fresh croissants, pains au chocolat, hot coffee & bottle of water.
- Rouen walking tour & Cathedral visit
- Cider & Cheese tasting at a local store
- Lunch : local specialties paired with Cider
- Painters & writers inspiration spots (Monet, Victor Hugo...)
- Normandy’s coasts : famous cliffs & bunkers from WWII*
- Historical facts & anecdotes (Joan of Arc, Richard the Lion’s heart...)
- Breathtaking views, ocean air & picturesque villages
Our route covers
- Rouen Medieval City : Cathedral, Joan of Arch, Churches of the XIII century
- Normandy Cheeses and Ciders tasting : Camembert, Neufchâtel, Apple Juice, Poiret
- Veules-Les-Roses Charming Fishing Village : Realist painters, Victor Hugo, Normandy Cliffs
- And So Much More...
Tour is starting at 8 am & ending at 6pm
You will do this visit with several people from several groups