Visit "Le marais" paris
Discover the famous Marais paris district and melting-pot area : from the jewish quarter to the famous Place des Vosges!
From $220 per group
Discover the history of the Marais, the 3rd & 4th central districts.
From the gay neighborhood, to the jewish quarter, passing by many private mansions from the 16th & 17th centuries, you will explore a melting-pot area, that keeps traces of Parisian history from the 12th century to now.
This tour will guide you through Parisian history, and you’ll discover famous places as the Pompidou Center or the Place des Vosges, but also unexpected places.
- Personal local guide.
- Paris history from the 12th century.
- Jewish quarter exploration.
- Many mansions, the Place des Vosges…
- Amazing photo spots.
- Local Tips & Best addresses of Le Marais.
- The tour lasts between 2h30 and 3h depending on the weather, the walking pace…
- The tour can be run everyday from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Enjoy tea time in one of the private mansion of the Marais.
- Visit Picasso Museum.
- Try one of the best Fallafel sandwichs in town (except on Saturday).
The preselected service for shortcode is not available anymore. Please check your shortcode settings.