Covered Passages, Shopping & French Pastries
Discover the history of Parisian shopping in the most beautiful covered streets of Paris and get back into Paris of the 19th century!
From $200 per group
What to expect during the covered passages walking tour?
What about a glimpse into Paris’ 19th century scandalous & glamorous atmosphere that was taking place under the covered passages of Paris?
Discover how Parisians were living at this time : from Montorgueil district to the Palais Royal, you’ll walk through a dozen covered passages and learn about their history, and the development of shopping.
This tour allows you to discover great architecture, hidden shops & restaurants, taste some of our best pastries and a great view over Paris! Join the tour!
- Personal local guide.
- Many covered passages.
- Paris 19th century history (shopping & architecture).
- Palais Royal & Gardens, Buren Columns.
- Coffee break and French pastry stops.
- Amazing views and photo spots.
- The tour lasts between 2h30 and 3h depending on the weather, the walking pace…
- The tour can be run on weekday from 8 am to 6 pm. On sunday some of the Passages are closed.
- Personal shopper for a perfect Parisian shopping in the Galerie Lafayettes.