VISIT THE BIGGEST FLEA MARKET IN THE WORLD
Discover the history of the flea market and the Gypsy music, learn to hunt antiques, meet some interesting people and enjoy a unique vintage atmosphere!
From €200 per group
What to expect during the Flea market walking tour?
What’s better than chilling in the most famous local flea market on a Sunday morning in Paris?
Discover how Paris got the biggest vintage market in the world, with more than 2 000 antiques dealers : from the 19th century to today, you’ll learn the history of the flea market and enjoy a unique atmosphere inspired by famous gypsy musicians and French singers!
During this tour you’ll enjoy a coffee break in a typical Parisian café, stop at some interesting second hand shops (luxury items, posters, vinyls, antiques…) and meet antiques dealers who love to share their passion of hunting antiques with you!
- Personal local guide.
- Flea Market history.
- Exploration of 3 different markets, stops at various antiques shops fitting your expectations and things you like.
- Coffee break in an authentic french bistrot.
- Local tips & best addresses for typical French food : antiques dealers’ favorite restaurants and guinguettes.
- The tour lasts between 1h30 and 2h00 depending on the weather, the walking pace…
- The tour is run every sunday at 10h30 am.
- Special antiques research follow-up (luxury items, accessories, jewelry).