Normandy DDay Tour - All inclusive day-trip from Paris
Journey Through Normandy's Past: Unforgettable DDay Tour
Normandy is a breathtaking region of France that is steeped in an incredibly rich history. On June 6th, 1944, which we call D-Day, the beaches of Normandy played host to a pivotal moment in the Second World War. Around 132,000 soldiers, 11,590 planes, and 6,539 ships launched a comprehensive attack on the shores, marking the beginning of the end of the global conflict. If you’re interested in immersing yourself in this storied history, then joining us on this Normandy DDay tour from Paris is an absolute must!
Our knowledgeable and friendly guides will take you on a journey of discovery as we visit these historical beaches. We also visit some incredible memorials such as the Museum of Omaha Beach and the impressive American Cemetery, and breathe life into the memories of the brave soldiers who risked, and in some cases gave, their lives to secure freedom for France.
This full-day trip to Normandy is a special opportunity to explore a vitally important part of history, allowing you to pay homage to the men and women who fought selflessly for their country. If you’re looking for an adventure that will educate and inspire, then you don’t want to delay booking your spot today. Come with us on a journey you’re sure to remember forever. This Normandy DDay tour is for you!
What to expect during this Normandy Dday tour?
- Visit the very sites of the landing of June 6th 1944 on the Normandy beaches and walk on the sand of Omaha beach.
- Explore German bunkers and artillery sites uniquely well preserved from time.
- Pay hommage to the fallen heroes at the American Cemetery and museum.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 8-hour private tour dedicated to DDay sites
- Transportation : pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Paris
- French breakfast : Fresh croissants, pains au chocolat, hot coffee & bottle of water.
- Memorials tickets
- Lunch : local specialties paired with Cider
- Breathtaking views, ocean air & picturesque villages
Enjoy a private day tour in Normandy. Let us know if you have any request that we may be able to satisfy! For groups larger than 6 people, contact us to get a quote!