walking tour of montmartre
Enjoy a private walking tour of Montmartre, the most famous artists villages of Paris, and find architectural wonders, breathtaking views, charming cafés, and a unique blend of art and history!
From $220 per group
What to expect during this Montmartre walking tour?
More than a private walk tour, it is an opportunity to discover all the secrets of the most famous hilled neighborhood!
Discover why Montmartre became such an important place in the history of Paris : from Picasso to the Paris revolutionaries, you’ll walk through Montmartre village and spot all the traces of Montmartre’s several lives.
This tour allows you to discover the famous places as the Sacré Coeur and the Maison rose, but also other unusual places that make Montmartre village that special. Join the tour!
- Personal local guide
- Sacre Coeur church visit.
- Famous painters’ favorite spots : like Van Gogh, or Picasso, from the Bateau Lavoir to Place du Tertre.
- Cabarets & French Cancan history : from the renowned Moulin Rouge to confidential cabarets
- Amazing views, vineyards and unique atmosphere.
- Local tips & best addresses of Montmartre Village.
- This is a private tour which means that it can be custom-made to meet your own needs.
- The tour lasts between 2h30 and 3h depending on the weather, the walking pace…
- The tour can be run everyday from 8 am to 6 pm.
- You will be able to choose your add on(s) while doing the reservation below:
- Get your own sketched portrait with one of today’s artists!
- Start/End the tour with a food break in our favorite spot (enjoy a typical French breakfast or afterwork with the locals!)