Big thank you to one of my favorite guides of Paris that I work with, @leparisdesophie who gave me this recipe!
The brioche is perfect as a breakfast or afternoon snack, you will love it! (have you tried my French Toasted Brioche by the way?) Discover below how to make your own Brioche, you will definitely be bringing a touch of Paris into your home!
- Dissolve the baker’s yeast in the cold milk & whisk.
- Knead until you get a dough (about 1 minute)
- Place the dough in a lightly floured bowl, cover with a cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature
- Divide the dough into 3 equal parts, roll out long loaves of bread on the countertop and make a braid.
- Put the braid in your pre-buttered cake pan and let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature
- Use the egg-yolk and brush the braid
- Put in the preheated oven (355°) for 20 minutes. (If the brioche gets too brown, put a piece of tin foil on the top)
- Let cool down 5/10 min before removing from the pan
- Take a picture, send it to @hasta_paris on instagram and eat!
And There you go!
What will you have with your brioche? Let me know in the comments below! Or check some other French recipes!
You May Also Like
The croque monsieur is our famous parisian grilled cheese! Here is the croque monsieur recipe for successful french dinner!
The Bourguignon beef is one of the most famous French Recipes! Eat it with a delicious glass of Burgundy red wine, you will love it!
We show you how to make delicious butter shortbreads in the style of Gaston Lenotre, share with friends, or keep them all to yourself!