Recipe: Brioche French Toast
Discover below my Brioche French Toast recipe and try it for breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert!
I know you will love it!
Brioche French toast was invented to save the bread that you would otherwise have thrown away because it’s too dry to eat! In France, we call it “Brioche Perdue” – literally translated as “Lost Brioche”.
- Mix together in a bowl : eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract (or vanilla beans)
- Dive the slices of Brioche in the mixture, until they are well hydrated (watch out, not too much! Because then you may have brioche soup instead of French toasted brioche!)
- Over a heat source, melt some butter in a pan and add the slices of brioche
- Bake 3 minutes on each side until it’s caramelized as you like it
- Add toppings, take a picture for Instagram, tag @hasta_paris and eat! Bon appétit!
And There you go!
I love to eat my Brioche French toast with lots of fresh fruits and honey, what about you? Give me some inspiration in the comments!
Discover all my favorite French recipes on my blog
You May Also Like
The Gougères are French cheese puffs easy to make as a snack for the french apéritif or as a starter! Cheese lovers, check out this recipe!
The Bourguignon beef is one of the most famous French Recipes! Eat it with a delicious glass of Burgundy red wine, you will love it!
We show you how to make delicious butter shortbreads in the style of Gaston Lenotre, share with friends, or keep them all to yourself!