Recipe Hachis Parmentier
Did you know than the Hachis Parmentier recipe was actually created by Mister Parmentier himself?
The Hachis Parmentier is cooked minced beef meat that you cover with delicious mashed potatoes and grated cheese (like gruyère).
Discover below my Hachis Parmentier recipe and give it a try!
- Peel the potatoes, and rinse them in a bowl of water (to extract excess starch)
- Boil them in a pot of salted water for 20 minutes (until they are soft)
- Drain them, put them back in the pot and mash them
- Add the cream, milk and butter, salt and pepper to your taste and mix together
- Slice the onions and the garlic clove and cook them in a pan with some olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes and add them in the pan with the aromatic plants (to your taste) once the onion and garlic are ready
- Add the minced beef meat to the pan
- Once everything is cooked, remove from the heat, add the egg yolk, the parmesan cheese and mix together
- Add salt and pepper as you like
- Use a dish that goes into the oven and put the cooked meat in it
- Cover with the mashed potatoes
- Top everything with the grated cheese
- Bake into the preheated over (375°) for about 25 minutes
- Take a picture, send it to @hasta_paris on instagram and eat!