Recipe Hachis Parmentier
Did you know than the Hachis Parmentier recipe was actually created by Mister Parmentier himself?
The Hachis Parmentier is cooked minced beef meat that you cover with delicious mashed potatoes and grated cheese (like gruyère).
Discover below my Hachis Parmentier recipe and give it a try!
For 4 people
Prepare the mashed potatoes (Robuchon way)
- Peel the potatoes, and rinse them in a bowl of water (to extract excess starch)
- Boil them in a pot of salted water for 20 minutes (until they are soft)
- Drain them, put them back in the pot and mash them
- Add the cream, milk and butter, salt and pepper to your taste and mix together
Cook the meat
- Slice the onions and the garlic clove and cook them in a pan with some olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes and add them in the pan with the aromatic plants (to your taste) once the onion and garlic are ready
- Add the minced beef meat to the pan
- Once everything is cooked, remove from the heat, add the egg yolk, the parmesan cheese and mix together
- Add salt and pepper as you like
Build the Hachis Parmentier
- Use a dish that goes into the oven and put the cooked meat in it
- Cover with the mashed potatoes
- Top everything with the grated cheese
- Bake into the preheated over (375°) for about 25 minutes
- Take a picture, send it to @hasta_paris on instagram and eat!
And There you go!
Did you know that you can also make the Hachis Parmentier recipe with duck meat? Do you want the recipe? Let me know in the comments! Or check some other French recipes! on my blog – check them out!
You May Also Like
The croque monsieur is our famous parisian grilled cheese! Here is the croque monsieur recipe for successful french dinner!
The Bourguignon beef is one of the most famous French Recipes! Eat it with a delicious glass of Burgundy red wine, you will love it!
The Gougères are French cheese puffs easy to make as a snack for the french apéritif or as a starter! Cheese lovers, check out this recipe!